Welcome to our informative website where leading experts carefully follow the news in the cell phone spy software industry. Our professional reviews are designed with a view to guiding you through the best spy solutions, understand their unique features and select the most suitable option for your own purposes. Whether it’s necessary to check your employees’ performance, keep an eye on your child or make sure that your spouse is loyal to you, our experts can offer you a range of effective spy software apps.
Our specialists are tech savvy individuals who are constantly testing monitoring software and create detailed descriptions of their experience. Therefore, our readers always get first-hand experience regardless of the goals they are using spy apps for.
Let’s not waste your precious time and jump right into reviewing and comparing spy software applications for your cell phone. But before doing it, consider your main purposes and conditions of monitoring a given person. Such a strategy will surely come handy for identifying the best spy software app currently available on the market.
Top Five Cell Phone Spy Software 2018
To make sure our reviews are 100% user-friendly, we have classified apps according to such categories as software features, performance, user support, app reliability, the warranty extent as well as expenses incurred into buying/installation/support.
What Features Do Spy Applications Have in Common?
- Discreet and close-to-impossible to track– Modern spy software is very hard to detect since it operates secretly and does not reveal itself to the person you are monitoring. Indeed, a cell phone app operates in the background without giving out any proof of spying. In spite of the fact that an app has been installed, there is no icon popping up at the screen.
- Compulsory rooting for Android– In case the phone you are going to spy on is based on Android, it will be necessary to perform quite a simple operation called rooting. In such a way, you will easily access all the innovative features of an app.
Rooting 101: What is it and why should you perform it?
Normally, manufacturers put certain restrictions on all the Android-based gadgets, i.e. cell phones, phablets and tablets. It means that in order to get exclusive rights to exploit all the files the way you want, you need to root a given device. The procedure is not really complicated, so you can do it yourself by using almost any rooting manual available online. Once you’ve completed the procedure, all the apps/games/programs will be available for monitoring.
- Essential Jailbreak for Apple gadgets– Similarly to Android, Apple imposes constraints to all its products, including iPhones, iPods and iPads. Therefore, it’s vital to jailbreak those. In contrast to rooting, which is required only if you want to utilize advanced spying features and track Viber, WhatsApp or FB, jailbreak is crucial for all iDevices in order to install your spy tracker. Apple has a protection mechanism in place that doesn’t allow installing any third-party apps.
It is worth noticing that there are only few applications that can be installed without jailbreak. However, the aforementioned programs usually differ from popular spy apps. They will be discussed later on.
- Compulsory access to the phone – Regardless of your chosen software, you must access the cell phone you are planning to spy on. Indeed, it is impossible to install software without actually grabbing a cell phone in your hands at least once. Please note that some app manufacturers claim that there is no need in physical access in order to monitor a phone. Beware that in the majority of cases it is not true. In addition to rooting/jailbreaking, it is essential to physically access the phone to install the app you’ve selected.
- Proper Internet ConnectionRequired – High-speed internet connection accessible by both devices (yours and the one you’re willing to track) is a must. The right Internet network, be it WiFi or 3G, aids you to transfer all the needed data to your online account. Make sure to change data settings in the gadget you’re using (a mobile phone or PC) when spying. Furthermore, do not forget that the targeted device should be always connected to the internet in order to upload the info into your spy account.