New broker Wise Capital Limited: review of services
In this review we will try to find out is Wise Capital Limited - scam or an honest company.
This company works on Forex, gives advice on trading currencies, precious metals, indices. It also provides access to cryptocurrency platforms. The core audience lives in EU countries, and almost all of them are English-speaking natives. The broker headquarters are located in London UK.
And even while the company starts to enter other local markets, as claimed by the Wise Capital Limited itself, the majority of traders are sill the Europeans.
Broker Wise Capital Limited: what details are available at the moment:
Broker Registered in the City of London, UK
The full address looks like this:
Tower 42, 25 Old Broad St, Cornhill, London EC2N 1HN, UK.
Some important facts about the broker Wise Capital Limited
Any potential future client of the broker needs to know the following:
- According to the user agreement and service agreement, the company provides only recommendations (does not give advice, is not responsible for the final decision-making by the client. It is trader who is responsible for all decisions);
- In case when trader doesn’t follow the rules, the company has the right to freeze his or her account (if the margin decreases below the minimum limit),
- In case when trader was noticed committing some scam actions, the broker can close access to his/her account, freeze the account, return the money invested by the client, keeping the amount of the commission for the services;
- The company supports the AML program. In means that account verification is required. All large transactions require additional personal identification of a trader.
- Broker is a KYC participant. It means that verification is needed as well.
- Wise Capital Limited gives access to trading in the markets of currencies and precious metals, as well as access to cryptocurrency exchanges. But you need to know that for VIP clients there is an opportunity to expand the number of assets on individual terms;
- There is a partnership program involving referrals. For digital marketing purposes there is another partnership program. It was created specially for blogs, digital media and websites.
Review of the Wise Capital Limited official website
The main page of the company's website contains all the basic information for the client: contacts, payment systems for depositing and withdrawing funds, details on account types.
What can be seen on the Menu block?
- The first panel - "About us",
- Details about the company and its advantages;
- Trading accounts
- Partnership program.
There are no populist attempts to tell the whole world about the basic strategies on the very first page of the website, but trader can find a full package of instruments:
- Economic calendar (look in the "Analytics" tab). A slice of market prices, forecast of fluctuations (taking into account seasonality, expert opinions and emerging trends, regional characteristics and events - enter what you are looking for in the calendar search bar)
- Platform (web terminal based on MT4)
- Portfolios, including daily market monitoring, analytics.
The “Documents” tab deserves special attention, for these are documents defining the mutual obligations of the service and its users. The documents have not been translated into any local languages, including the user agreement – it’s quite natural, since a separate provision names the English version as the main one, even if the translation was published. Materials about data encryption, confidentiality obligations, verification requirements and participation in international programs, as well as details about risks and refunds are all published in original language, for avoiding misinterpretation.
User reviews about the company
The site does not have a special section for reviews (and, perhaps, it will not appear), so you need to look for them on other sites. Most of the clients who wrote their opinions about the broker did so in English but also you can find local reviews.
As a result, we’ve determined the top-5 review topics:
- Fast withdrawal of funds. The company is praised for having multiple withdrawal methods. Withdrawal request is created electronically and sent to support
- Good start. So far, the broker is more often chosen by newbies who find the conditions suitable for them (small size of the standard tariff, from 250 euros)
- Nice tools. The presence of a large number of orders, spreads from two pips, long and short positions, CFDs, trailing stop, etc.
- Margin trading. The leverage is 1:100.
- Convenient access to Forex. All currencies. Option to work with several assets at the same time. Refunds within 7 days (if necessary). Convenient terminal.
Our conclusions: the site was able to attract novice traders and managed to earn their trust (for any reasons and even for fast withdrawals with no delays). Unlike Wise Capital Limited scam in the brokerage environment come across, first of all, on the fact that their money is constantly "stuck".
Among the negative reviews, the most complaints are about the strict requirements for full registration in the service. It is possible that for the EU segment, these requirements are even more stringent (not only scanned documents, but sometimes even a telephone interview, sometimes you need a photo and several types of documents), since all the security measures are aimed at the security of accounts and safe trading.
There are six types of account types. They differ from the "market average" ones, since they clearly divide the audience into three groups, instead of dividing them into several types of tariffs within each.
Accordingly, the approaches to these client groups and the available trading opportunities for them greatly differ.
But the size of spreads and leverage for all tariffs are the same, which significantly increases the potential for beginners.
Wise Capital Limited reviews about the basic terms of cooperation
According to the position of the Wise Capital Limited scam on the site will not pass under any reason. That is why such strict verification is needed. Company can ask you to send the following documents:
- photo of a valid passport;
- photo of credit cards (the first 12 digits of the number and CVV must be closed!);
- Photo of utility bills (thus confirming the country of registration, otherwise there are some people who trade from proxy IP addresses);
- a statement (bill) for an online purchase (where it is clearly visible that the buyer and the trader are one person).
Moreover, in case of problems with verification, the site has the right to demand physical (paper) copies of these documents, and even official translations (through a licensed translator).
Account can get freezed at the suspicion of money laundering through the service platform. This sounds very strict, but it actually works in the clients' favor. The average trader who trades in order to make a profit and create a financial cushion and a constant source of income for himself is unlikely to launder millions. Thus, ordinary users will pass through verification no more demanding than at any other site in our time.
Wise Capital Limited has recently entered the new markets and therefore offers favorable terms of cooperation to traders - beginners and experienced ones. This broker is supported by its British registration, more than ten years of experience, the presence of more than 11 thousand investors, the connection of analysts and technical managers, a convenient terminal, up-to-date quotes forecasts, timely withdrawals and basic training programs.